Pickleball Saint John and KV Pickleball
Labour Day Pickleball Tournament
Tournoi de la Fête du travail organisé par Pickleball Saint Join et KV Pickleball
Date: September 5-6 2020
Location: YMCA Irving Oil Fieldhouse 129 McAllister Drive, Saint John NB
Saturday: Age 60 and up and Age 59 and under for each of the following:
Mens Doubles 3.5+, Mens Doubles <3.5, Womens Doubles 3.5+, Womens Doubles <3.5
Sunday: Age 60 and up and Age 59 and under for each of the following:
Mixed Doubles 3.5+, Mixed Doubles <3.5
Cost: $25 per event per person
Register & pay by August 13 to secure your team at:
If your club is hosting a mixer, tournament or other event, please send your information to email@example.com so we may share it with Pickleball NB Members.
Date: le 5 et 6 septembre, 2020
Lieu: YMCA Irving Oil Field House
double homme: 3.5+, 60 ans+ et 59 ans-
double homme: <3.5, 60 ans+ et 59 ans-
double femme: 3.5+, 60 ans+ et 59 ans-
double femme: <3.5, 60 ans+ et 59 ans-
double mixte: 3.5+, 60 ans+ et 59 ans-
double mixte: <3.5, 60 ans+ et 59 ans-
Coût: 25$ par catégorie par personne
Pour réserver une place pour votre équipe, inscrivez-vous et payez avant le 13 août. Le lien pour le formulaire d’inscription: https://forms.gle/novnbC3bufTRT2vp7
Si votre club organise un tournoi ou un autre événement, veillez nous envoyer les informations à firstname.lastname@example.org afin que nous puissions les partager avec les membres de Pickleball NB.
Code of Conduct for Activities
Code of Conduct
Through its scheduling of activities, Pickleball NB strives to meet the following key goals:
- Provide a safe environment for a health-related activity that provides a physical workout through an activity that promotes cardio exercises.
- Provides a fun-related activity that can be enjoyed by all skill levels.
- Provides a social-related activity to build friendships, camaraderie and fellowship.
- Provide developmental-related activity for those who wish to learn and improve.
- Provides a challenging activity for individuals who wish to compete at the highest level.
To achieve these key goals, it is imperative that the members, guest and tournament participants abide by a Code of Conduct during play. As such, the following guidelines shall be put in practice at all times during routine and tournament activities.
- Good sportsmanship shall always be on display.
- Be respectful of the skill levels of all players through positive reinforcement.
- Be respectful of others play by waiting for break to move across a court, not distracting your opponents during play, and warning when unsafe situations arise such as ball on court or player safety issues.
- Good-natured ribbing and taunts shall be limited in nature, with no ill-natured remarks.
- Ensure your guest is well informed of Club rules of play and Code of Conduct.
- Profanity, or any form of abuse, towards others is not permitted.
- Club and venue equipment is not to be abused, as well as handling of personal equipment (e.g. paddles) shall be used to ensure the safety of others at all times.
- Safe and proper attire including proper footwear and personal equipment shall be used at all times. This includes non-offensive logos, designs and phrases on attire and proper sneakers design for the court being used at the time.
- Impairment due to alcohol or other substances shall not be tolerated.
Failure to follow the full intent of this Conduct of Conduct will result in disciplinary action taken by the any NB Pickleball Club Executive. This disciplinary action can range from a simple discussion of the matter at hand, to a warning, suspension or revocation of a Pickleball New Brunswick membership.